Tuesday, December 22, 2009

David Cook - Permanent

Is this the moment where I look you in the eye?
Forgive my broken promise that you'll never see me cry.
And everything, it will surely change
even if I tell you "I won't go away today."

Will you think that you're all alone
when no one's there to hold your hand?
And, all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary.
Rest your head.
I'm permanent.

I know he's living in hell every single day.
And, so I ask "Oh, God is there some way for me to take his place?"
And, when they say "It's all touch and go"
I wish I could make it go away.
But still you say.

Will you think that you're all alone
when no one's there to hold your hand?
When all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary,
rest your head.
I'm permanent.
I'm permanent.

Is this the moment where I look you in the eye?
Forgive my promise that you'll never see me cry.

---------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to hear a sample of this song feel free to click and paste this link.

http://popup.lala.com/popup/504684680784471311

No comments:

Post a Comment